Feed on
Posts

Episode52.jpg

In this special Halloween themed episode, Chuck and Ryan talk about one of their favorite comedies, Ghostbusters!! They respond to listener feedback, delve into the origins of the Ghostbusters franchise, and explore the huge phenomenon that was the Ghostbusters property. They cover various comics that furthered the adventures of the Ghostbusters team, and have fun with a top five list of their favorite quotes from the movie. So sit back and enjoy!!

00:0000:00
Share | Download(Loading)

• nerdsgetchicks

Great show. I am drinking me some Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale and listening to you guys. Took my kids trick or treating and had a blast. Hope you guys have a great Halloween and keep the show coming.

P.S.

I guess I have to send a package in order to get into your panties!!! Just kidding!

Love,

Nerdsgetchicks!

Nov 1, 2011 at 2:38 am
  • X

Chuck & Ryan:

I really am loving the show! Keith from DC Noise recommended the show cause I love GI Joe and Transformers. I wasn’t really loving the idea of a Ghostbusters episode, but you guys have converted me. Just got to work and I can’t stop quoting the movie.

I feel so free!

X from Alt3red Egos.

& Ryan … “Get me a sample.”

Nov 4, 2011 at 7:29 am
  • Brian

“Back off man, I’m a scientist. ” :)

Nov 5, 2011 at 8:07 am
  • Brian

“Back off man, I’m a scientist. ”

I haven’t watched this movie in ages. This was another fun episode. I’m going to go out and get Ghostbusters tonight so that I can watch it again. And even if the you don’t include the new Ghostbusters comic as a regular part of the show, you should occasionally give us some rundowns about how the comic is going.

Nov 5, 2011 at 8:10 am
  • nerdsgetchicks

I am officially pimping your show now! I am advertising it as the “adult” podcast!

I know it is small but I feel like I need to do my part for you bastards!!

By bastards I mean real cool guys that record shows that I listen to when I am drunk!

I put a link in my signature!!

Nerdsgetchicks.

Nov 7, 2011 at 3:28 am
  • Nerdsgetchicks

JESUS!!! Where is episode 53? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Nov 21, 2011 at 1:30 am
  • starjoes

It’s coming. It took us a little while to get together to record, but hopefully I’ll be able to finish editing the episode and have it out tonight.

–Ryan